- Source of Wealth: Duck Commander
- Birth Place: Bernice, Louisiana, U.S.
- Marital Status: Married (Missy)
- Full Name: Jason Silas “Jase” Robertson
- Nationality: United States
- Date of Birth: August 16, 1969
About Jase Robertson
American hunting enthusiast and reality television personality, Jase Robertson has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Along with his brother Willie and father Phil Robertson, become popular after featuring on the Outdoor Channel program, “Duck Commander.” The Robertson family owns the Duck Commander, a multi-million dollar hunting accessory company that product duck calls carved out of cedar. The family is currently on A&E’s reality television series “Duck Dynasty.” Jase is responsible for is the manufacturing of the duck calls.